Sunday, April 12th
- 9:00 Meet at 3rd Street & Oak. Check in, sign forms, and get t-shirts with Jen / Aiden / Emmett.
- 9:30 Everyone should be in place and ready to march
- 10:00 The parade steps off!
- 11:30 Parade ends at Steele Indian School Park, 3rd Street and Indian School Rd.
A few guidelines to keep in mind from the Pride Parade committee and TSAZ:
- All parade marchers are strongly encouraged to wear a TSAZ shirt.
- Marchers will sign a form for code of conduct and liability waiver. The media release is optional.
- Beware of heat exhaustion and/or stroke. Be aware of hazards while marching. Bring water!
- No alcohol is allowed during the parade.
- All dress must comply with Obscenity Statutes in Arizona. Participants must be fully clothed.
- No sexually inappropriate behavior or foul language. Small children and families will be present.
- Show respect for all gender expression, sexes, ages, races, cultures, creeds, abilities and sexual orientations.
- To ensure the safety and fun of all parade participants, the Trans* Spectrum of Arizona Parade Marshals reserve the right to ask any participant to leave the contingent if they cannot abide by Pride rules and guidelines.
- No late-comers will be permitted to join us after the parade begins, per rules of Phoenix Pride.
- Youth group members are invited to carry our banner and lead our contingent.
- TSAZ Parade Marshals are Jen and Aiden Sismondo and Emmett Troxel.
DATE: 4/12/2015 (Sun 9:00AM – 11:30AM)
LOCATION: 3rd Street & Oak, Phoenix
Please sign up here http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b48aaa62ea2f49-2015